Thursday, October 22, 2009

Midterm Evaluation

Although I may appear as a slacker, I promise you I'm not. I procrastinate more than your average student, so Kristi, I know I'm behind on these blogs, but I promise I will catch up!

Composition 105 is easily one of my favorite classes, I'm surprised to say that I look forward coming to this class, a feeling I've never correlated with school before. I have enjoyed all the class discussions we've had, I understand the subject so much more when I hear what others have to say. It gives you a whole new perspective.

I've always enjoyed writing, but I have problems writing assigned papers. I, for some reason, lose interest when I'm forced to write something, but being in this class is slowly changing my feelings. In high school, you were not really given the option of choosing what you want to write about, it was always one topic the teacher assigned, and everyone in the class wrote about. The fact that our whole class is focusing on different parts of the same topic I think is really cool. This way all our papers have some sort of variety.

I am looking forward to completing this course, learning different types of writing, and hopefully improving myself. It'll be really neat reading the first paper I wrote with the last one I will write, and comparing them. I think the difference is going to be huge.

No comments:

Post a Comment