Monday, September 28, 2009

Not many people know this,

but sometimes I write my thoughts down in a matter that is referred to as "poetry."

"Superficial minds live off of ingenious lies.
I refuse to abolish ones faults in order to penetrate their qualities.
My fear of loneliness is blanketed by a feeling of reality,
Because everlasting is as good as non-existent."

AND

"The halt has seized, the emotions let loose.
For so long, the deception of ones own was the answer.
My ability to overtake reality and conjure it into a dream is successful until I choose to let go.
Does this make me a powerful man, or do my insecurities shine through this translucent life, reflecting the true cowardliness and fear behind my actions?"

Take it easy on the critiquing please :)

6 comments:

  1. Are these your words? If so, you really put yourself out there. Well done.
    -k

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've read published poetry that pales in comparison to that. lol. that's really really good. i use to write some back in the day. maybe i should revisit that

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, that's quite a compliment, thanks a lot! You should get back to writing, it is always fun reading others writing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, Ross, you should write poetry....and Sean I think you should practice writing by catching up on your blog! :-)
    -k

    ReplyDelete